World Forum Corp, (‘we' or 'us') owns, operates, or provides access to Nunzium online applications, email newsletters, features such as marketing messages ("Services"). This Privacy Notice for EU Users ("Notice") applies to the Services and governs our privacy practices in handling the information we collect about individuals in the EU (including UK users, European Economic Area (EEA) users and Swiss users) who use our Services ("you" or "your"). We process personal data under this Privacy Notice as a data controller. Our Contact Details are listed at the end of this Notice. This Notice may be changed if there is a change in the way we process personal data or if there is a change in applicable law. We will notify users of changes that are deemed material under applicable law by updating the date of this Notice and providing other information as required.
'Personal data' means
any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Categories of Data Obtained Directly from You
We obtain personal data from you. including your name, email address, postal address. We collect this information when you:
- Register for Nunzium’s email newsletter.
- Contact us for information or ask a question.
- Make a donation to Nunzium or express interest in or request information about making donations.
- Apply for a job, internship or fellowship.
- Otherwise volunteer information to us or respond to a request for information through any of our Services.
Information Obtained Automatically Through Technology
You can find our Statement Regarding Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies here
. Depending on which Services you use and how you access them, the information collected automatically through technology, such as access logs, cookies, pixels and other tracking technologies, may include:
- Internet Protocol Address (IP address)
- The domain name of your Internet Service Provider
- The website, application, platform or service you visited before and after visiting our Services.
- Information about your computer or mobile device, and their browser, operating system, settings and software.
- Unique device identifiers on your mobile device, such as the Google Android Advertising ID. If you have an iOS mobile device, we may collect the Apple IDFA (Identifier for Advertisers) with your consent.
- Your approximate geographic location (derived from requested header information, such as your IP address) and/or more precise location information.
- The dates, times, duration and frequency of your interactions with our Services, search terms, the media files you download, interact with or share, favourites you select, and your navigation path through our Services.
- Information about your interactions with our email messages.
- Any errors you encountered during your use of the Services.
- Analytics information to understand our users, for our internal purposes, and to customise and evaluate the performance of the Services, content, sponsorship credits and marketing messages you receive.
Information Not Obtained Directly From You
Purposes for Processing of Personal Data
We processe your data in order to:
- Manage, administer, deliver, promote, analyse and improve the Services.
- Respond to your questions or messages and fulfil your requests for services.
- For and marketing purposes.
- Process applications for jobs, internships, fellowships and other positions.
- Recognise you as a returning user as you access our Services.
- Send you email newsletters.
- To understand whether and when you read our email messages and click on links in those messages.
- Analyse personal preferences or interests to provide personalised content and messages from us.
- Generate aggregate or other information that is not reasonably linkable to you or your devices used to access our Services, and use and share that information for our purposes.
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, comply with applicable laws, and other legal rights.
- We also may use the information collected from you in other ways, and for other purposes, that are described to you at the point of collection or for which we otherwise have obtained your consent.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We and service providers working on our behalf may share your personal data with the following categories of recipients:
- Our analytics partners such as Google Universal Analytics, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, Google Ad Manager and others.
- With public authorities when required by law, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, and other law enforcement measures, and to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
- With any third parties when necessary to protect the vital interests of our users or other natural persons or when required by law.
- With social networking services, if you choose to share stories or other content with your friends and followers on the social networking service.
- With any third parties if the information is anonymous and aggregate.
- With any third parties if we have disclosed such sharing to you at the time of collection of the information or if we otherwise have your consent.
Lawful Basis for the Processing of Personal Data
We are required to demonstrate a lawful basis for the processing of personal data. We rely on legitimate interest to process data for the following purposes:
- Data analytics
- Operating, modifying and improving the Services
- Identifying usage trends
- Customizing content and user experience
- Web hosting
- Direct marketing
- Fraud prevention
- Network and information systems security
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, sponsorship credits, and marketing messages
- Responding to user questions and requests for information
- Comply with laws and regulations and enforce other legal rights.
Your personal data is retained no longer than is reasonably necessary to perform the processing described in this Notice and in case of any legal claims or complaints, or as required by law.
Subject to exemptions under applicable law, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- To request a copy of your personal data which we hold;
- To request that we provide you access to and/or rectify personal data that is inaccurate or out of date;
- To request that we erase your personal data where it is no longer necessary for us to retain it;
- If you have consented to processing, the right to withdraw consent at any time;
- To request a restriction on further processing where applicable;
- The right to object to processing if the processing is based on legitimate interest, is for direct marketing, or is for scientific/historical research and statistics;
You may exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com, stating your specific request in writing.
The following options for exercising your rights are also available:
- Browser Tools. You have the option to set your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, notify you when a cookie is set, or delete cookies. Each browser is different, so select the "Help" menu in your browser for instructions on how to use the relevant tools and settings. You can also download a browser plugin, such as Privacy Badger
or uBlock Origin
, and configure it to block cookies. Note that if you disable or delete cookies, you may lose access to certain features of the Services.
- Google Opt-Out. To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, click here for the Google Universal Analytics opt-out browser add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
. Google also offers opt-out features to limit the use of your information for personalised or "interest-based" sponsorship credits and marketing messages at https://adssettings.google.com/
. To learn more about how Google uses data, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
- To learn more about cookie controls and browser settings, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org
- To withdraw consent to marketing emails or email newsletters, click the "unsubscribe" link on the email and then follow the unsubscribe instructions. You may also change your newsletter preferences by contacting us. However, even if you opt out of receiving such communications, we retain the right to send you non-marketing communications (such as information about changes to this Notice).
Transfer of Data Abroad
Because we operates the Services from the EU, but actively work with worldwide partners, your personal data may be transferred to countries or territories outside the EEA or Switzerland not recognised by the European Commission as ensuring an adequate level of protection pursuant to the GDPR. Where required, data transfers will be made subject to the terms of the applicable EU Standard Contractual Clauses or with your consent. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that personal data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice in respect of such transfer.
We employ physical, technical and organisational safeguards to ensure an appropriate level of security for personal data, taking into account the state of the art, the costs of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of varying likelihood and security for the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
Automated Decision Making and Analysis
Our data analytics and sponsorship vendors analyse user interactions with the Services to deliver personalised content to users and to serve personalised sponsorship credits and marketing messages. This includes tracking user preferences with respect to listening data, websites visited, Member station chosen, and search terms in order to derive a user's interests and preferences. The consequences of such processing for the data subject are that the data subject receives content that may be of interest to him or her, as well as email, that are geared towards the interests and preferences of the data subject.
You must be at least 18 years of age to submit any User Materials or Personal Data on or through the Services. If your child is under age 16 and has provided personal data to the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for deletion of the data.
If we plan to use personal data for a new purpose, we will update this Notice and communicate the changes to individuals before starting any new processing.
Contact Details (Data protection and data control)